Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Indy Cooking Show

Thought you'd all like to see the film that my little brother, Benji, made of Indy, my daughter, cooking Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes. We didn't get round to filming the "Icing Stage", but we usually make a green-coloured, minty-flavoured butter cream to go on the top. My sons call these cakes "Hulk Cakes". Indy's not so keen on that, as she's far too girly!!!! Maybe I'm biased, but I think she's so cute!!! AND, I love the reality of my kids' relationships with each other, as it is featured towards the end!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sal,
The bit at the end is by far the best bit for me........sharing the bowl! I love it, just like my lot!
PS She is rather cute, you're not biased.
Suzanne xx

Anonymous said...

It's so brilliant!!! I love it!!! Please tell Miss Indie that I would like some more!

irene m said...

So cute...love these little bits of history and memory making....

punkapicky said...

Just love this, I've watched it several times!